Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A big pile of.....

I’ve been spending the early mornings out in the yard. It’s good before it gets too hot. The cats get to hang, I occasionally get some yard work done, a good time was had by all. I even fertilized my gardens yesterday. I figure “let’s get this party started”.
I have this crazy collection of seeds that I have gathered and been given over the years. I am trying to get things in shape for a good planting next year. I’ll be adding a lot of humus and peat, as well as garden soil for the top eventually. Continued adding of the nitrogen/phosphorous etc. Then a nice fallow winter season and we should be ready for spring. I am hoping to lure some of the Devas from next door by my attention and efforts.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 6/29/2007 12:39 PM, Blogger barry schorfhaar said...

my peas done fell down on account i didn't string them up proper.

so i guess i have a pea pile.

 
At 6/30/2007 8:09 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I hear tell you can build little tipis with chicken wire or netting round it to climb on.

Then you'd have a pea ti-pi

 
At 6/30/2007 8:15 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

As opposed to a bean wig-wam

 
At 6/30/2007 6:04 PM, Blogger barry schorfhaar said...

jeeze-o-peas-o!

all these pea-puns are making
me flip my wigwam.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home