Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, September 14, 2007

OK OK already

I admit it I have been nose deep in books, yes actual books, lately. At school they’ve got me reading Aristotle’s “Nicomachean Ethics” and if you don’t think that’s as thick and chewy as it gets you’d be wrong. Then in addition I went to the Kerrytown bookfest and spent WAY too much and added another stack to the perpetual “needs reading” pile. Following which I went to UBU’s bookstore and added another bundle. I have just about finished a Rod Serling collection which offered up a bunch of nice horror I’ve never run across before, including a really cool Nathaniel Hawthorne. As well as an incredibly dark, weird, apocalyptic story by Jane Roberts. I have to wonder if it’s “my” Jane Roberts, as in the author of the Seth material. The time frame is certainly right.

There is also the fact that we now have internet on only one computer for awhile and the demand for my lap box has gone way up. So basically these are excuses for why I suck. Pictures this weekend I promise.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9/16/2007 4:17 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Had way lovely time at bookfair.
Am going to look for another copy of the Van Vichten.
And it was so nice to have a free-range kittie wandering around in the car.
Almost wish I had some cat treats around for the two of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home