Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, October 29, 2007

What now?

The inside of my mouth has been “peeling” for a couple of weeks now. It’s not painful, just really, really, weird. Little strips, like a sunburn.
Has anybody ever heard of such a thing?
And yes I am taking into account the 8 million cigarettes I’ve put it through.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10/30/2007 12:19 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Did you eat something hot enough to burn the inside of your mouth?
That's happened to me where I wasn't sure if I was peeling off food or me.
Sorry if that's really gross.

 
At 10/30/2007 4:55 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I'm beginning to suspect this "whitening" crap I've been using.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home