Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Descending into wurmage

Today: Reasons - Earth, Wind & Fire ( I was having a sexy dream)
Yesterday: That Pretenders song that is really a waltz
Thursday: Omission - Me, or really us. We who still have no name. A current thought is Dancing At Cars. Also Waz or Up The Waz is a new contender.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7/12/2008 1:07 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I kind of like Up The Waz.
Hope that doesn't sound dirty.

 
At 7/12/2008 1:37 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Well I thought Waz was too much like both Was Not Was as well as Yaz. But UP the Waz is a whole different ball game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home