Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I’m special

Haven’t felt much like blogging lately. Several things offer themselves as explanations.

One is that I started a new job before I had finished the old one. Since working at all makes me feel a little put upon, this has caused me to feel double PU’d.

Also there were many birthday festives and excesses drawing my attention as well as tiring me out. Apparently I only do the social for one week solid around now, one week sporadic around Thanksgiving and one week solid around XMAS/New Year.

Also, I’m feeling monitored and spied on, here, lately. Not sure whether there is any basis in reality. But it’s inhibiting. Annoying that.

So I’ll be going to three days a week next week for work, as well as starting a new class, “Social and Political Philosophy”. Whether that will help or hinder, remains to be seen.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home