Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Saturday, December 06, 2008

No really, who is the asshole here?

Opinions:
Me or the other?

Neighbor leaves cat out all day. It’s low 20’s, windy and blowing snow. I am talking about all day, since before 10am and it’s now 9pm. Still not home.

I just spent about an hour putting together a weird little shelter on the porch, bringing out food and water, trying to call the persons number and when not getting a call back, calling animal rescue to find out what the cat’s needs were likely to be. (Turns out there is no law saying you have to have a shelter for your outdoor cat. That sucks balls). Walking over to the “friend/SO’s” house to see if they were home and could let the cat in, NOT.
The cat was crying and climbing up the screen door!
Oh and also tried to call the neighbor who cat sits it.

But really, am I just totally a control freak who is so overstepping here?

Edit: The cat sitter called and gave me the authority and a code to let her in. So I grabbed all my crazy stuff and took it back home. Now I have my yard-sale cat carrier all scrubbed out and nice for my cats, so that is bonus, to get me off my ass to do that.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 12/06/2008 11:46 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

There is no excuse for keeping MS Cat shut out in this kind of cold.
She has no honor and deserves no felion.

Word Verification: Shots. Apropos 75th anniversay of the 21st Amendment.

 
At 12/08/2008 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my friend ron, of the Church of the Kit'n Grrl,
refers to people like that as "kittiots"

barry

 
At 12/09/2008 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to say that it's just plain wrong to leave a cat out in weather like that -- but then I noticed your site counter was at
9,999 woo-hoo lets watch her turn over!

word verification:
thleter
wasn't that by the boxtops?

 
At 12/09/2008 9:44 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

And to make it even weirder, they still haven't called to find out how, or if, I let the cat in...
As they say the more I learn about people the more I want to hang out with my cat. Or something of that nature.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home