Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Clap your hands if you believe

As I'm listening to the ubiquitous news about the latest plane crash, and everyone is going on about the ferries did this and the ferries did that, I'm hearing it like this:

“All of the fairies that are always on the Hudson were first to the rescue and the fairies did a tremendous job of saving the day.”

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1/16/2009 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the gremlins took it down...

 
At 1/16/2009 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hail to the rescue fairies!

THEY ARE MOST FABULOUS!

fairy barry

verification: glitive which mean
"A glittery vive!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home