Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, February 04, 2011

Oil Pulling Diary: Day Four

Well it’s just another sort of day. The teeth ARE getting whiter which now makes the tea and nicotine stains more noticeable.
I am enjoying breathing quite a bit. I suppose one forgets what ease is like when one has lived with discomfort at length.
The propolis has unpacked and decamped from the giant hole in my molar probably due to the extra brushing. I am curious what, if any, reaction the nerves will have with the oil pulling. Maybe it will solve the faint charnel house smell I occasionally get from dying tooth...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home