Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Oops, forgot the title





I so wore myself out doing stuff.
Here’s crunions (you cream them), turkey, and, appetizers and dinner table at Lizardbreath’s. And it was just like that.
My to do list is like 25 or more, items long.
More pies tomorrow, but I’m betting you’ve seen enough pies.
Maybe if we’re lucky I’ll have up pictures of sunlight streaming through bowls of garnet like, fresh cranberry-orange sauce.
The luck being the sunlight, I’ve already made the sauce.

2 Comments:

At 11/24/2005 8:29 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Happy Thanksgiving

 
At 11/24/2005 10:43 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Thanks pal. You also. I'm loving the time off and hoping you got your Austrian parts squared away in time.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home