Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, November 25, 2005

There's got to be a morning after


I’ve concluded that the reason I feel sick to my stomach if I eat much of anything is probably the antibiotics. I’ve decided I have had enough of that this month, as well the inevitable other side effect. Ya’ll know how cranky that makes me.

I’m also done with cooking for awhile, 4 days of it is more than enough in one week. We’ll live off leftovers for awhile.

Do I shop today? NO. I am not your consumer queen in Amerika. What little shopping I do will likely be at the NitroVonBorax cafepress store. Support your local artists this and every consuming opportunity.

So you may notice that was my very first hyper link. Thanks to
Maketeanotwar
for attempting to school me on the hyper links situation. What I determined was that I’m not running one of the systems that makes it oh so very easy to do, with little pop up windows and all that, so I went in and researched and learned I have to do it by hand. I will prevail and I will hyper link dammit.

As I was sitting up too late having drunk 2 cups of coffee at Dali’s, hearing the freaky noises of the middle of the night, I also remembered a thanksgiving when my Mom was still alive. We had gone to dinner with my parents, my ex-husband and I, and returned home to find our house had been robbed.
I realized I still get extra uptight thinking someone is going to try to break in on that particular day.
I can just imagine the family where they are hanging out on thanksgiving after eating.
“So, what do you wanna do now?”
“The games on.”
“Oh I don’t feel like watching it. Hey! Let’s go rob the neighbors”

EDIT: Ok I see the hyperlinks did not work. I don't know why. I've checked it and checked it. There is no good frickin' reason for them not to work. I did everything I was instructed to do. I swear it

2 Comments:

At 11/26/2005 2:22 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

They go "Make Tea Not War"
or: the less than symbol a href="the hyperlink" greater than symbol name of hyperlink less than symbol /a greater than symbol.

I have heard that the Middle Earth store has closed. That's where I did the bulk of my xmas shopping.

I think burglary has given me class issues other than my normal ex-marxist ones.

 
At 11/26/2005 9:39 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Yah I'm going to keep trying to master the hyperlink technology...sigh.
I hadn't heard about Middle Earth, that would certainly be the end of an era. May I suggest Peaceable Kingdom and ACME Mercantile as worthy alternatives?
Burglary- I've seen too many of them, one with a fairly serious assault on my BF involved, ---- people, sigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home