Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Cranky pants

Earworm Radio - Soft to Touch - The Bottom 99

I am examining a phenomena in my head here - After falling asleep at the computer, in front of the TV, I was awoken by Oliver who was saying he’s still hungry. And I was cranky as hell.
Now how does this happen? I had been ok, not happy about the cheese soup debacle but certainly not devastated, and half an hour later I was considering ripping some heads off.

I even yelled at the cat who, ever since being in recovery from her terrible illness has developed a few character flaws. For one, mewing constantly and piteously whenever humans are in the downstairs area with her.

Was it some toxic chemical from the soup? Was it the being beamed by the cathode devil? Was it off gassing from the computer?

Why does one suddenly become the wicked witch? And trust me, I’ve never been particularly subject to the hormonal thing so that is not the easy answer.....

2 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 5:00 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

As a mood swinger I can really relate. I'm thinking it was the cardboard soup.
It's hard to keep people from thinking I'm nuts all the time.

 
At 2/21/2006 9:11 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I had to look at that a couple times to get "mood swinger".
You're right it was probably a devil chemical cheese food product.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home