Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Her weapons were her crystal eyes

I was fascinated by Bullfinches Mythology as a kid. Long before I learned to read I would look at the pictures for hours. I especially adored Botocelli’s Venus On The Half Shell. I’m pretty sure that was when I became a Goddess worshipper.

I mention this because on this weeks Coronation Street they showed a room which had a Venus On The Half Shell bead curtain. Not painted but beaded. I know it’s like the tackiest, weirdest, thing ever but I totally love it. I want one so bad for the closet in the meditation room.

I wonder where the hell one would look for such a thing as they saw as a prop on a British TV soap opera?

2 Comments:

At 2/06/2006 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...I may have seen one at middle earth once, a while ago.

 
At 2/06/2006 8:58 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Really? I'll be looking into that kind sir

 

Post a Comment

<< Home