Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

OK that’s a long day when one’s sick





Spent 8 hours today hosting various peoples at the lake. One group was the (formerly) WASHH group. I did as much signing/interpreting as I could, but was frustrated by my lack of ability.

I had one point where I started to get the swing pretty well but then I stumbled over a phrase I couldn’t interpret, the conversation continued and I just lost the whole thing. I imagine that is really frustrating for the people on the other side as well, following along ok, then the stupid chit drops the ball and they never get to hear the end.

Mr Heron was hanging out frog fishing on the other side of the lake. That was quite lovely. I swam quite a bit. Well, if hanging around on a float chair and/or noodle smoking counts as swimming. I kayaked around the lake but I could feel the infection start to rise, so I cut it short.

Then Lizardbreath and Mr. Bones came so we swam and ate again.
Now I’m home with my meds, TV and shower so I’m doing my dailies and going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home