Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Shit Storm



I feel like I am about to get creamed and not in the good way.
So --
Come to the estate sale again on Sat.
Visit Uncle Bunny at the nursing/rehab center.
Pray for me working a booth at stupid art fair.
Wish me luck on my math test.
Encourage me to finish writing my damn paper.
Say Bon Appetit’ to the folks I’m giving lunch to on Sat (in the middle of running the sale).
Cross your fingers that we get the rest of the house emptied in time for the closing on Friday the 28th
And probably look for new content on Sunday, in the meantime here’s pictures (courtesy of Coccomotion Studios).

2 Comments:

At 7/23/2006 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The planned for closing is now off until in the distant future of the middle of august. Thank you so much for the turnaround of energy for the on-going estate sale. Now extravaganzas will be running on new upbeat energy between now and the end of September. Tomorrow should bring positive news about the chelsea barn location for the quirky goods we can sell all fall, both in Washtenaw County and hopefully all over the world, as the Big Brother helps with the e-bay end of it. The corner has been turned, as you stated this evening. Long time coming, life is continuing to be interesting every minute. "Shit storm" seems to be turning into organic composte material perhaps. Keep fingers crossed. Keep the lily findhorn inspired gardens blooming. Keep hope alive. Water lillies also in bloom at the cabin, as a lovely coda to this Sunday of surprises.
love to all, special thanks to Steven and Oliver, too.
lizard breath

 
At 7/25/2006 1:20 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Ok I will keep crossing various digits. Somethings gotta change as the only permanent is impermanence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home