Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Weird things I saw on Mulberry Highway:

• A billboard of Duckman with crap on his face saying “I’ve got a meat beard”

• Some folks up on the embankment sitting in the grasses, just casually watching the traffic.

• One of those insane giant tires shredded everywhere, and the odd looking tow truck it came off of sitting on the shoulder on it’s completely denuded left axle.

• A pretty intense looking dread, bicycling the wrong way down the same stretch of shoulder who would be meeting up with said tow truck soon, and be forced to go around into oncoming traffic.

• A pitiful truckload of pigs on the way to slaughter.

• A hazmat emergency vehicle, fully flashing, on it’s way to where?

• About 15 different (both county and State) cop cars either looking to, in the process of, or chasing someone down to pull over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home