Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Unbelievable

I jump through hoops to get us this (Friday night) show in the land of annoying bars and nowhere decent to play, and everything that could go wrong is going wrong.
This week has just been insane and yesterday walking out of my music lesson my ankle just crumpled on me. I thought it was no big deal but by last night I had some sort of sprained ankle thing. It’s not like a severe sprain but like where all the bones freaked out and rubbed each other it’s really painful.

So much for wearing my Frankenstein platform boots on stage tonight. I’m skipping school too, as the idea of bussing both ways and walking all over campus is really giving me the shudders. Pisses me off, I had perfect attendance till now.

I suspect I’ll be a grumpy monkey tonight, but don’t worry I’ll fake it.

1 Comments:

At 7/07/2006 5:07 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Maybe you could work a cane into the act. Worked for Billy Idol.
Hope the ankle pulls through.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home