Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

“love you more bunny love in the skyline baby”

I spoke with Uncle Bunny myself last night and he was about to get up and go for a walk. I guess the dream of Hawaii for this next birthday as well, is a really excellent motivator. He’ll be home in a day or two.

I am spending a lot of time meditating on death.

Earworm radio this AM:
She said - The Beatles
John Prine song, can't recall the name, don't feel like looking it up, some of the lyrics of which are “Had a lot of children, fed ‘em on peaches, and they all found Jesus on their own.”
Love You - Syd Barrett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home