Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

The trouble with Bunnies

For those of you who read and know him - Uncle Bunny fell and broke his hip today. He’ll be having surgery tomorrow. He seemed somewhat chipper at the ER but I suspect that’s because morphine is a wonderful thing. It’s like - you know the pain is over there somewhere but you just don’t care.

I also find that I don’t care if I ever have another cigarette when I’m on it.

2 Comments:

At 7/03/2006 8:07 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I really hope he pulls through.
Also, I'm going to be really careful when crossing the street for a while.

 
At 7/03/2006 9:11 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

It actually did happen because he stumbled in a pothole.... so do watch your steps.

Hey how cool is it that you (apparently) get the super long weekend. I actually start work for the summer tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home