Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Kittens Again!

Ok there’s not pictures yet. But my brothers cat Yog Soggoth, had 8, count ‘em 8, frickin’ kittens! Her first litter too -- poor thing. But, there are some really cool little dudes and dudettes that will need good homes fairly soon...
I’m contemplating a pair, but I’m really raw still.

2 Comments:

At 7/13/2006 5:56 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Kittens kittens kittens!
I don't think the boys would let me bring home any more.

 
At 7/13/2006 6:16 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Yes that could get problematic with the established hierarchy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home