Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Dream note to self haiku with earworm

What will it take to
get myself out, into flight,
traveling westward

A close approximation of the sticky note that was being shoved in my face by me or someone in my dream right before I woke up. As well as “The Spiraling Shapes” - TMBG either being in the dream or the player starting up immediately upon waking.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3/17/2007 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

★Stella Magdalen Best wishes for you? … :)!

 
At 3/17/2007 9:24 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Why thank you anonymous, I have been known to enjoy the cup 'o' cofee now and then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home