Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, October 08, 2007

AM Earworm

Oh this is obscure. I don’t even know the proper name of either the song or the artist.
But the lyric goes (and goes and goes in my head);

“I’m not tryin’ to say
that I’m not happy in the daytime
But the going gets better for me
In the Niiight Tiiime”

Then something about the nighttime is the right time. And it’s by one of those 80’s crooners like Peabo Bryson or someone similar.
And thinking of him made “Minute by Minute” pop so now it’s an 80’s crooning war in there. Oh I’m all messed up, up in here.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10/10/2007 1:27 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

You have Michesl McDonald on the brain?
I think you need a hug.

 
At 10/11/2007 7:36 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Actually I had the Peabo album first. Michael McDonalds whiteyfied version came out about 9 months later. I was pretty pissed because it has eclipsed Peabo's alltogether.
I remember it so well, it was like we had totally reverted and it was supposed to be the enlightened 80's. I've hated Michael McDonald ever since.

This does not mean I don't need a hug however.

 
At 10/11/2007 12:04 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

If they could be sent over the ether there would be Patel arms all over the place.

 
At 10/11/2007 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BARRY SEND YOU A BIG SWEATY
HUG COMPLETE WITH A 1970's
DOOBIE BROS. POLYESTHER TOUR
T-SHIRT AND A STANKY BONG HIT
OF GOOD FEELINGS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home