Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm aware that I suck but....

There are plenty of people suck a lot harder than me.

I looked in on a new, strangers, blog today from a blog roll of someone I read regularly. The name was very promising. It bespoke a fun hipster, possibly restoring an old house. I thought that an amble through someone else’s vintage kitchen and projects could be “we-fweshing”.
NOPE
It was a blog about the things she buys and does that make her feel cool. I-phones, neon nail polish, going to be media-ized at the local infectarium playhouse. Wearing white sunglasses with quaint rhinestone accents in the frame corners.

I’m going to break out the ferrule, pat your palm 10 strokes and make you write 100 lines. “You can’t buy cool”.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7/14/2008 6:14 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Sadly I think buying cool is a core Amrrrican delusion.
Like 'the next ticket could be a winner!'.
Or 'This time for sure!'.

 
At 7/20/2008 9:07 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

"Again? But that trick never works."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home