Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, August 11, 2008

AM earworms

Friday - The Zoom Theme Song
Saturday - Channel Z -The B-52’s
Sunday - Shambala - Three Dog Night
Monday - (e.g.) E.G.O. - The Grantchester Question

In case you’re not familiar with it, The Zoom Theme Song goes like this-

Come on and Zoom, Zoom, Zoom -a - Zoom
Come on and Zoom-a, Zoom-a, Zoom-a, Zoom
Everybody’s doin’ it everybody’s groovin’ it
Everybody’s having ball, ya’ll

Come on and Zoom, Zoom, Zoom -a - Zoom
Come on and Zoom-a, Zoom-a, Zoom-a, Zoom
Come on give it a try
We’re gonna show you just why
We’re - a - gonna teach you to fly, HIGH.

Come on and zo-oom
Come on and zoom, zoom
Come on and zo-oom
Come on and zoom, zoom

Between stuff like that, and Sid & Marty Krofft, and the Banana Splits, and all the other backwards trippingness that was piped into my brain between infant hood and 20, why was anyone surprised that I grew up to be a squid?

As well as, what is up with the Tree Dog Night potion of my brain suddenly becoming all active? That could have cheerfully just stayed dormant.....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home