Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

He said/she said

He should have said “They are proud of acting ignorant” as opposed to “being ignorant”.
There are several reasons.

One is that those guys are the most calculated, well oiled, hate filled. thanotoser, machine cogs, ever and it sure isn’t ignorance that makes them say such things.

Secondly, every petty psych major wannabe like me, knows you don’t tell children they are assholes but rather that they are acting like assholes.....

Thirdly, you know that really hard thing, that thing about hate the sin but not the sinner? Yeah, theoretically, we’re still trying for that.

P.S. First ever time using a label of politics

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home