Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

More Avoid-dance

So while I’m NOT working on my paper (The Duty Of Dissent), or my final exam, I should finally say something about the blog meltdown we experienced earlier this summer.
In retrospect I think this partially explains it.
I graduated in May. Then there was this crazy, crazy, crazy scene with Uncle Bunny about the moving to Houston, as well as his aide going kookoopuffs whackjob. Suddenly I had to completely step in and finish this weird karmic thing we have had in this huge burst of total frenzy-ness. (If you notice he left on August 9th). And the band kinda fell apart too.
And suddenly my identities were gone.
This thing with Uncle Bunny had been going on over 10 years. The skool thing was really intense for 3 years and I REALLY identified with being the great and wonderful Oz, I mean student.
So I just think I had a bit of a blind sided, dis-corporation. I am all incorporated now. Knock on a polyvinyl or whatever keyboard...
And if anyone is curious, Uncle Bunny claims to be doing OK, despite getting there just in time for the crazy hurricane and no power for something like 14 days.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home