Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Am earworms

A strange medley of Punchinella, Barbarella, Exodus and the Jonny Quest incidental music.
Which is weird, but far superior to the incessant song phrase “I’m a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride, and I’m wanted, dead or alive” which has been absolutely torturing me for days and days now. And to make it worse, because it is SUCH a decroded piece of crap, I only know that tiny bit. I don’t want to know more about it (Oliver seems to think it’s Whitesnake) so I dasn’t look it up in any way, but I am then stuck with the one phrase repeating over, and over, and over, and over, and over. So bring on the movie and cartoon theme and incidental music because otherwise I may have to finally kill myself. Didn’t they speculate that Schuman jumped in the river because (among other things) he had a constant E playing in his ear?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 2/13/2009 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bon jovi i theenks.

i'm sorry for your ear hurts tho.

menomenah

do do dododooo.

hart,
barry

 
At 2/14/2009 7:55 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Eeeek! I am clearly a victim of FM radio. I wonder if there is a compensation program for that?

 
At 2/17/2009 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can Confirm that it is in fact Bon Jovi, the pride of New Jersey. As to your second question, Yes, there is a compensation program but, its clear channel, the RIAA, and the like that get the compensation.

 
At 2/17/2009 3:09 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Sigh, it's always blame the victim then.

My life was once saved by RnR and it could be doomed by the same agent. There is something awfully Buddhist about that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home