Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, February 02, 2009

Good Morning Viet Nam

I was having an interesting dream, that I was trying to cross an elevated spillway while being subtly menaced by an ordinary looking yet mystical crow. This was somehow an off shoot of having coached many character building vague field games for odd, multiplying, packs of ragged urchins which caused me to find the magic packet of paperwork that would resolve all issues if only I would stop losing it again.
Suddenly Patsy Cline requested that I stop the world and let her off. This seemed incongruous and rather loud. Mainly because it was actually happening.
Apparently, the mighty, the clever, the very handsome, recklessly agile and ever curious Jetson had managed to: turn on the computer, bring up itunes, select the Patsy playlist and then hit play.
This seemed so very astute of him that I did not at that time apply the spray bottle as I knew in my heart that I would need that impact when a few minutes later he rejoined the task of destroying my jewelry boxes that he had left half done earlier.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2/03/2009 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, that cat has good taste.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home