Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Cat toy round up reports

This months roundup brings shockingly low numbers. Either the cats are growing up and slowing down or the basement has become a black hole. P’raps a little of both.
29 Foil balls
3 Milk caps
3 Small superballs
1 large superball
1 nubbly catnip scented superball
1 Tube of lipbalm missing for the last month or two

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4/03/2009 12:43 AM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I hope they haven't been playing with my lost innocence.

 
At 4/03/2009 10:39 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I don't think we're going to find/retrieve any lost innocence around this joint.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home