Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Oil Pulling Diary: Day Five

Well it seems we’re in the dog days of oil pulling. One sort of resignedly and lethargically goes about it because it’s now something to just be got through.
Today I upped the ante to a tablespoon to see if something spectacular would happen. It didn’t.
But I am still enjoying breathing this easily in winter very much.
I can no longer tell with any honesty or accuracy if any teeth whitening is occurring. I still have hopes that that one front tooth that is sort of recessed and extra stained will clear A LOT!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home