Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Clearly we're Swedes



I am informed by my cousins husband that I look like my Aunt Gunhild. I mention this to my Father and he says “Oh yeah, I’ve always thought that” Well its news to me. This is she. I’m not totally seeing it. I’m told its especially around the eyes.
I will cop to the forehead. I have frequently looked in the mirror and asked myself "WTF? Where did this come from?" Then consoled myself with the thought that perhaps it's a sign of big brains.'
The people on that side of the family all seem to have these amazing lips. People pay big bucks for the likes now. I didn't get lucky on that front.
I'm also told I look like her mother, my grandmother. I hope so, she's smokin', at least in the photo's from before the 20's. And her taste in hats WOW. When my scannners fixed I'll post the ultimate picture of ladies of the 'Teens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home