Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Attractive Vermin


Speaking of which, there are SO MANY skunks in my neighborhood.
It really seems out of proportion. It seems to me that if there were this many skunks in an average woods every other animal living there would be continually skunked. Seems like one would notice that.
There is a also a clan of Albino skunks in this particular area. And apparently (according to my neighbor) they are bigger and crazier than the regular skunks.
Maybe they’re sort of like those plague people on Omega Man. What was that they used to scream/moan at him? Something with his name....Harris, Norris, Nelson, Nielson? Shit, the James Bond movie I’m watching is distracting me. They’re having the underwater SCUBA fight.
I have a copy of the movie the Omega man was a remake of. I believe it’s called the Last Man On Earth and it stars Vincent Price. The plague makes people into vampires instead. So he’s got his house all ringed round with garlic. It’s a little cheezy due to the vampire factor but it’s got some great really dark moments. Like when he goes to this completely freaky huge plague pit where they’re burning the victims and he’s looking for his daughters corpse. Ya gotta see it. For the 50’s it’s pretty good.
I haven’t seen Damnation Alley for a really long time. They used to show that on a semi-regular basis. I could kinda dig seeing that again. Man, when I was young I had a really major thing for Jan-Michael Vincent. Starting from when he was on The Banana Splits on Danger Island. I hated Danger Island but I would watch it for the JMV factor. There was a movie he was in called “Sandcastles” but no one else I know has ever seen it or heard of it.
See, the problem here is that on Thursdays I have Sign Language class. That means I get to have an extra cup of tea. I had it at 5 and I still can’t sleep.

2 Comments:

At 8/12/2005 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buck-kkaaaawww!!!!!!

 
At 8/12/2005 7:32 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I had to google and there it was -Sandcastles with JMV. As well as the characters name in Omega Man.
Which was Neville. And it ended up being a 4:00 in the morning kinda night. Now I'm suffering.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home