Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

The flowers seem to like it



Charlie Daytona (bass) and Karl LaFong (drums) were over last night. We was making sweet, hot, sweaty music. Christ it’s been hot.
The cat just lays there looking at me piteously as if along with the food I dole out the weather. If I did, I’d dole out Hawaii’s weather year round. Mid 70’s all day everyday with a refreshing rain at dawn and sunset.
Saw the Henry Darger movie (In The Realms Of The Unreal) the other night. It made me cry like the dickens but it also inspired me to write my dissertation on him, as a prime example of the use and value of personal mythology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home