Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Glasses

PRO’s:
I can see.
I actually like the way they look.
They were not bank breaking.
I do think some fatigue is lessening. So, less eyestrain.

CON’s:
More crap to carry around.
I’ve started forgetting them.
I cannot bear it when they’re dirty.
There’s all this weird shiny stuff and refraction's everywhere now.

3 Comments:

At 2/05/2006 8:38 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I've heard that the best way to get someone's fingerprint is to let them handle your glasses.

 
At 2/06/2006 7:15 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

People are saying I look good in glasses. Do you suppose they're just being polite? It does seem as if I look intensely intelligent now which is not necessariloy a bad thing....
I can add obsessive glasses washing to obsessive hand washing now.

 
At 2/06/2006 8:13 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I have come to the conclusion that there are such things as sexy spex after all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home