Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The makeup meal


For only twice the money, $13.00, and twice the effort, (which wasn't all that much) we had the great meal we should have had yesterday.
Roast pork tenderloin medallions in a mustard/garlic/caramelized onion sauce.
Lightly steamed and buttered asparagus and green beans.
Toasted pinenut couscous.

And you know what does taste good out of a box? Couscous, that’s what.
And there is enough veggies and couscous left for a lunch. So there.

What I did realize getting the couscous from the cupboard is that there is another box of the same brand soup mix, this one being Creamy White Asparagus.
I’m frightened Auntie Em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home