Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Gahh

One of the ex’s showed up really strong on the dream screen the other night.
Oddly enough it wasn’t the ex-husband I was just discussing with an acquaintance from long, long, ago at a very cool talk I attended Weds. night.
It was also not the ex that I ran into on my bus home on Tues.
And it also wasn’t the ex that I posted a supremely goofy picture of the other day.

So the question is, did he show up just because the subject of ex’s is obviously very front and center, or did he show up because he’s actually going to show up in the near future? Man do I sure hope it’s the former.
It’s a usual story, man was he HOT, but what a lying jerk. The other usual story is man was he HOT but what a drunk, or wife beater, or chronically manic-depressed and unemployed or some other bizarre quirk or yicky defect.
Or the other story which was he’s not that hot and additionally is one or more of the above, or some other freakish issue.

One of the problems is that I have a supreme penchant for broody, sensitive, autistic, I mean, artistic types. Throw in the “are they all brilliant and psychic and kinda crazy?” question and I’m so there.

Brilliance and madness, why can’t they just get a divorce like the rest of America? Cuz man am I a sucker for the brilliance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home