Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

All twos and at sixes and sevens

Two papers down, two to go and it’s now been snowing. At least the wind died and my two giant trees are safe for the nonce.
Earworm Radio: Funkytown - LippsInc. (or something like that, I'm not bothering to look them up.... crap, this song sucks)

2 Comments:

At 3/14/2006 9:09 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

The other day I had Do The Strand by Roxy Music in my head.
Sometimes my brain really likes me.

 
At 3/15/2006 5:33 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I suspect you/that were/was somewhat responsible for the Ian Drury head space this AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home