Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Yep, yep, yep...

I know, I know, I know...
Blogspots been down all day for new posting...

I am all up in the Koolaid of midterms. I’m writing three and a half papers as well as needing to start prepping for the most evil of math tests ever, until finals anyway...
Right out of the fat and into the fire. This week - first midterm exam on Thursday kicks the whole thing into high gear and it’s off and frenzied running from there...

Shot another 4 pieces into the black hole of magazine submission. Still waiting to hear from the fancy one...

I kinda like that little Detroit piece below anyway so it can stay close to the top as I suspect the posts will be a little lacking, though some of you may think that in general anyway...

Earworm Radio: Don’t Stop Believing. Ewww - it’s Journey. Evil, devil, putrid, brain, change the station please...

4 Comments:

At 3/07/2006 2:25 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I was okay last time but this time that awful Journey song got into my head too.
Bad Earworm Radio! Bad! Bad!
I'm putting on Tami Hart.

 
At 3/07/2006 3:51 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I know isn't it awful? It's been hanging around for me for weeks as there seems to be some belief amongst the youth that Journey somehow "ruled".

Listen up pups, Journey never ruled and there is no place called South Detroit.

 
At 3/07/2006 4:13 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

Penned by a Californian!

 
At 3/07/2006 6:12 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I at least do some nominal research if I'm going to make an iffy statement. One song had me poring through my mythology books for a couple hours trying to find a proper name of a Siren besides Lorelei.

He could have, so easily, said East or West.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home