Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, February 27, 2006

I’m not crabby, I’m pensive

Earworm Radio: Polovetsian Dances

I suppose the reasoning behind the mood swinger behavior is the blood sugar freakout. I have new drugs blah, blah, blah. And I see someone tipped off the Dad who is now on my case about it. My feeling is that it will get back under control once the weather is better for walking.

And that is the whole real deal, that spring is here. I walked out of music class on Thursday and I distinctly smelled the spring thaw smell. I walked by the snowdrop house and the snowdrops were up and showing just the teensiest bit of colour (white technically).

And I’ve had the urge to clean all weekend. Deep cleaning type stuff. I cleaned out, organized and polished the huge music central cabinet. Then I took on my closet/ art room and other than needing to organize the beading supplies and go back through the paper supplies it’s done. Bedrooms next. And I suppose, sigh, all the paperwork I’m behind on.

I keep looking at the windows and wanting to do them. Well OK, technically I don’t want to do them, but I want them done.

You would think that being off school I would be writing more but as it turns out I’m not. I think I write more when I’m already writing more. There’s logic for ya.
But I have to go in for three math tests today so I just want to get that over and done with. And it’s snowing. But that’s just part of the last hurrah of winter. right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home