Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Gladnesses

I am officially on break as of 2:00pm today. It’s not quite as great as it sounds though, as I have so much schoolwork to do. If I want to get ahead of the game I should write my psych paper while on break. As well as my piano teacher sprang a paper on us on Tuesday that will be due upon returning.

Then there is the 3 math tests I have to complete as well as 2 sets of math homework. Good thing I have a math mistress now. Beat me, whip me, make solve slope and intersect equations.

I thought it was hard to stay at school yesterday, well it’s really hard to get motivated to go today.

Ok this turned out to be tinged with melancholy after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home