Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Sadnesses


My good dog friend Memphis is dead. It’s sad. She was so ill though, it’s the way it had to be. So I visited Ro and hung out with him for an hour or so, as she was his dog pack. He was nervous and wanted a lot of love.
People seem to like this picture I took of her last summer, so I reprint it.

I was awoken with leg cramps this am. I am old. I remember my Father going through the same thing starting at about my age. I guess it’s time to start eating a banana a day.

Health issues arose with a fury yesterday, in the space of one (I thought) casual Dr. appt. I was put on 2 new medications, scheduled into the sleep clinic and required to test twice a day for 2 weeks at which time I am to see the Doc again. Which reminds me I’ve forgotten already this am. I absolutely hate testing. We had had a deal where I didn’t have to if I got my a1c checked regularly. So much for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home