Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Oh Lordy



What has the world come to when Axl is suing Slash? And when The Academy is afraid of hot gay men? Oh yeah and that little, teeny, thing about when Texas frickin’ elects Tom DeLay in the primary.
I have to say I understand why people bridle when called stupid, but it’s either that or you dig corruption. Just which of these people do want to be?

Ok this is just really weird, I started being really bugged by the new glasses. So I finally realized that I now see better without them than with them. This is weird has anyone ever heard of this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home