Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, March 10, 2006

It's that heavenly coffee.....

Earworm radio: Cigarettes and chocolate milk - Rufus Wainright

So blame it on the blood sugar. I am just not normally that snatchy. I just had a day of supreme frustration. Add a big dose of acute pain into the mix and you apparently get a very cranky friend.

I’m actually quite excited that it’s spring and that I can start taking off some layers. I hate layers. Especially at school where you have to then drag the extra around with you for the rest of the day.

I also cannot wait to turn the furnace off. I hate forced heat and I really hate paying for it. Someday when I’m rich and famous I’ll have enough money to implement some money saving, water based, heating devices.

Well I notice that’s a lot of “hates”. Why? Did you doubt me when I say I’m chock full of hatred and anger?

What is a chock anyway? You’d think a full chock would be better than a empty one. Is the chock half full or half empty?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home