Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Sprung

Cuz “a young man’s fancy” and all of that.

It must be really here, because we’ve got a 9 county tornado watch happening. If you don’t live in one of the tornado zones like I do, that means keep your eye out, conditions are favourable. “Warning” is to get the hell into the basement.

I spent a lot of the day yesterday out of doors, on the porch. I can drag the laptop out but it’s hard to see the screen in the sun. Dali and Double N, were out yardworking (of course). Radiolady wandered over, with the coffee and the barefoots. All the yupsters were driving or wheeling their broods around. Many packs of lycra'd bikesters humped their way up our hill. Then I treated the neighborhood to 45 minutes of piano practice, I’m sure they were all terribly, terribly glad.

Now I get to wait at the bus stop in a thunderstorm, it's just pouring, in order to go to thrilling math class.
I do basically hate Mondays, because I have scheduled them to the hilt. Add to that the fact that I procrastinated all of my music papers due tomorrow and you just won’t see me for a awhile.

2 Comments:

At 3/13/2006 4:08 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I forgot how bad the tornados are out there.

 
At 3/13/2006 6:40 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Well, we actually don't get it too bad down here in the valley, it used to be worse up in "The Heights"

Sigh, I remember in Ithaca the heights actually meant something.
I am in a particularly "pensive" mood at the moment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home