Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

De-Clutterization

There is something about the fresh cup of tea. It’s all, like, effervescent and bubbly and shit. Ahh, Sunday morning, tea and toast, and Coronation Street.

I had the perfect “according to Anthony Burgess’ account of the British Army” moment earlier. Probably due to eating a huge meal at Blue Nile with the whole famn damily last night.
Nitro- I swear I’ll finish the books again and return them. It’s just that I had no idea at the time I re-borrowed them, that once school hit I would never have a moments rest to read anything that wasn’t required. I have a housewarming thingy for you guys too. But that's not like a bribe or anything, really.

I suppose that that serves as a reminder that I should get back to the paper on John Nash and all, I am so very behind on the papers. But all I want to do is read my way through this box of late 50’s early 60’s Scholastic Book Services teen novels that I’m trying to price out for sale.

My house is packed so full of things right now. I am having the most gigantopotamous yard sale ever soon. In fact it looks like I’ll be spending a good portion of the spring having/hosting/running, whatever you call it, yard sales.
It might be kind of fun, although I know it’s also bloody hard work, from having tried this wheeze with Largebeat.
But this is the year the basement gets emptied, while we don’t have a house mate and I can get rid of anything I want, it all goes. In fact I may just give up a chunk of things that I’ve been holding onto for no real reason for years.
Yup, it’s to be a major push to make all the money while the Ann Arbourites are still rich.

2 Comments:

At 3/20/2006 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thass cool...I know you're good for 'em. I need to build auxillary bookcases, anyway.

...We're still trying to work up to actually have a housewarming party, too. Difficult to get anything done what with first January and then February happening. Now that it's Spring, we may begin to climb out of the warren.

 
At 3/20/2006 9:59 AM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I have aquired a specialized book shelf for oversizes. Are you at all interested? I don't think there is a prayer of having room for it here.
If I could gift you something needed and useful as opposed to the pretty little bauble I had in mind that would be great.
I also have a box of childrens shelving?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home