Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, March 24, 2006

A little bit me, a little bit you


A little bit of new content has occurred over on the myspace site ------->
www.myspace.com/thebottom99
if you’d rather go that route, than hit the link.

Today I’m recommending Outside In. It’s a little bit of a funky take, a couple mistakes and technical issues, but if you overlook that I think it’s a nice piece.

3 Comments:

At 3/24/2006 5:22 PM, Blogger Watson Woodworth said...

I liked Seven Years.
Bottom 99, Follow 14 is there some numbers thing going on there or just a coincidence?

 
At 3/24/2006 5:32 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Thanks, people do seem to like that one.
It is mostly a coincidence actually. FOLLOW 14 was one I had wanted since I was doing a bunch of studio work out in Pinckney and always saw the sign on the highway coming back.
The Bottom 99 was one the guy's came up with while I wasn't paying attention, because of all the talk about the top 1 % power structure, money trip thing and how we were always going to be in the bottom 99. I thought it was snarky and funny and so agreed to it.

 
At 3/24/2006 5:34 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Oh but I just realized that if you add Quatro Veda (our folk band) into that mix maybe we do have some wierd numbers thing that I hadn't realized.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home