Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Friday, March 24, 2006

The rapies

I go at noon to do a thing that I suspect is going to have a major effect on my future. I will be having tea with the Director of The Pellin Institute in Italy in just a few short hours. It’s exciting and intimidating. But I have a funny feeling this is a big deal for me. He has a thing called Contribution Therapy that from what I’ve heard so far is BIZACTLY like what I’ve been visualizing my future practice to be like.
So maybe a few years down the road I’ll spend a summer in Italy at his institute learning/doing this Gestalt like stuff. Hmmm...
edit: I just found out I get to attend one of the Gestalt techniques workshops this weekend thanks to Lizardbreath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home