Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A world full of Bobby Hill’s

So after the post about the strange smell of medicines someone came here by searching “Why does Metformin smell like fish?” Apparently I’m not the only one smelling medicines or thinking that Metformin smells like fish.
Which incidentally, the big guns antibiotic Augmentin reminds me of the smell of the tiny saccharin tablets the next door neighbors Mom, Mrs. Gaylor, used to keep in a little box. I was fascinated by those things and remember sneaking smells and a taste.

3 Comments:

At 9/03/2006 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Thank God! Someone else agrees that Metformin smells like fish...funny, but I've been on this med for about three years and have never noticed it before, but when I opened my new prescription, it about knocked me over....FISH! Nice to know I'm not nuts...I wonder if they have to work hard to make it smell that bad! LOL

 
At 9/03/2006 8:48 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Actually it seems I get about one hit a day from people searching "metformin smells bad" or "metformin smells like fish" and I too found it reassuring to know I was not crazy for thinking so.

I now smell all my medications... it's very odd to see what they make stuff smell like.

Good health to you my fellow traveler, and stay away from the evil high fructose corn syrup.

 
At 10/03/2008 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Cindy Floyd and i would like to show you my personal experience with Augmentin.

I suffered from Pseudofolliculitis behind my head for years and by chance I got Augmentin from Libya without any prescription. In Europe all the doctors that I consulted could not find solution for this problem so one day I just worked into a pharmacy in Libya and showed it to the Doctor in charge of the pharmacy who adviced me to take Augmentin. I was a bit hesitant but before my returning date (after 5 days) I noticed that all the bumps are drying. and now I'm very proud of my head.

Side Effects :
None.....Miracle drug…

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Cindy Floyd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home