Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

The new morning ritual

I wake up. The cats mill about either harassing each other, harassing me or laying around on top of us. I smoke while they sort themselves out. Then I shove everyone over and crawl out of bed. Hit the bathroom and they always push the door open just to check up on me and maybe fight at my feet a bit. Then it’s time for the hoopla and huzzah, breakfast for kittens! As they go shooting down the stairs in that hoppy, tiny cat fashion I’m watching my feet until they go shooting ahead of me nipping each others bums. On to the kitchen for their breakfast treat. They get a quarter can each of this foo-foo lobster, shrimp and chicken goo. They circle, rowr, wurble and chirp until it’s dished up and then fall to as if they’d been starved for days.
That’s my opportunity to get the kettle on and the bread sliced. By the time I’m settled with my tea and toast they’re wandering back to the living room, ready to play a bit, get their fat bellies rubbed and then pass out all snugged up together for awhile.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10/08/2006 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We discovered an amazing singer last night on SNL, you probably know her knowing you. Her name is Corrine Baily Rae.
"A black british singer, who sounds like a young billie holiday. Got that great song 'Put Your Records On' which you could throw it in your CD player in your car; go road travelling with your friends, singing in unison, while visually seeing the beautiful mountains with white snow and clean clear blue waters, and amazing wildlife... unless you don't live in New Zealand... then your just in your smelly traylor park listening to it."
I think she's awesome, any comments?
dolly

 
At 10/08/2006 12:45 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

Oops I respoonded to this on the post below because blogger was being obnoxious this am and not publishing this post for me but apparently not for others. i had to go in clear the cookies and history and reset my password before I could get it to work for me.
The upshot being see previous post for my dull response.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home