Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Food freaks

I will have to confess to having trained the kittens to eat a weird food. See little Ghee has some issues from having been a runt. She had some deficiencies and is a wool sucker as well. This can be a form of pica. So we started giving them kitten formula to make sure they were getting lots of good nutrition. They loved it and it became a ritual treat. Then after going through a can of the mix for that, I thought “well it’s mostly rice stuff so I’ll just try plain rice milk”.
They love it.
The cats are now officially healthier than me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home