Sunday Morning Subtle But Obvious Organized Self Abuse Swim Club

I have a lot of memories, I seem to not be able to shut up the monkey mind, I over analyze. I now get to do all that while learning to type.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Not Jimmy Rodgers

This morning it was the honeycomb song. Not the good old one-

“Honeycomb wont ‘cha be my baby
Honeycomb be my home
got a hank a hair and a piece a bone
makes a walkin’ talkin’ honeycomb”

But the honeycombs jingle-

“Honeycombs big yah yah yah
it’s not small no no no
Honeycombs got a big big bite
Big big taste in a big big bite”

Sigh, I remember
every single fucking jingle

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11/19/2006 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On music and it’s random appearance in thoughts, specifically the Beatles: I love staying away from the Beatles for years so I can revisit it afresh. Those older ones where they had the fellas reluctantly packed into suits have been catching my ear lately. That John taking ordinary crooner love tunes and overthrowing the mundane with his scathing vocal range, just makes my knees buckle. They never settled or missed an opportunity to detonate creativity and innovation in a meaningful way.
But the way it just pops into our heads? For my own part I’m sure it’s just because all my wires aren’t connected properly.
Todd Vodka
www.blithelywego.blogspot.com

 
At 11/20/2006 8:47 PM, Blogger Stella Magdalen said...

I am completely fascinated by the earworm radio and an unfortunate amount of this blog is dedicated to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home